Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Does anybody know how much a po box in Benalmadena Correos office would be.... It's for two names, chap on counter did try to explain, but his English and my Spanish just couldnt do it

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think the price is the same at all post offices. The prices and service details are given (in Spanish) on the Correos web-site:

Thanks for this, but, still can't work out tarifs ... has anybody got one who can simplify for me

Thanks

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
It is simple, you need to put it thru google translate, but you're looking at under 60€ a year

Jo xxx

·
Registered
83 Posts
According to the Correos web-site, for the first year it costs €64,38 and for subsequent years €53,36 to hire a PO Box. You can also take them for three months in which case the tarif is a little higher.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thanks Ivorra,

Is that for 1 name only or can my wife "share" the box with me
One name, extra names (up to five) each cost as follows:

Suscripción Titulares Adicionales (extra names) 2,92 (three months) 10,03(annual)
There is aslo a tariff for:
Derecho de Uso Titulares Adicionales 10,79 (three months) 38,98 (annual)
Don't know what this is - extra key holders? - perhaps someone else can help out here....
There used to be an informative leaflet in the Correos offices about PO Boxes (more informative than what is written on the web site). I considered taking a PO Box a few years ago but decided against it because it appeared that if you didn't empty the box for two weeks they could send the post in it back where it came from.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.