Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am moving to Torrequebrada in Jan and was wondering if anybody knew of a good (ish) PO Box in Arroyo or close by, I have encountered Spanish post (when it gets through) and want a quick and safe way to post to the Motherland...

Any help ???

Thanks

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Hi all,
I am moving to Torrequebrada in Jan and was wondering if anybody knew of a good (ish) PO Box in Arroyo or close by, I have encountered Spanish post (when it gets through) and want a quick and safe way to post to the Motherland...

Any help ???

Thanks

I've never had any problems with the post boxes, but I guess you could take your mail straight into the correos office?? Not sure where that is in Torrequebrada, I'm sure there is one but if not, would the nearest be in Benalmadena????

Jo xxx

·
Registered
19,449 Posts
Hi all,

Any help ???

Thanks
I'm not really sure what you're asking for. If it's a post box, as in place to receive post because you don't want it to go to your house google correos + the town and your nearest post office should come up and that where you'll have post boxes.
If you want a post box to go outside your house go to a garden centre or a hardware shop (ferretería):)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm after a "post office box" as a lot of post goes missing in our area.....Somewhere I can have post sent and I can collect it...

·
Administrator
36,751 Posts
Hi all,

Any help ???

Thanks
you can rent mail boxes here

they are franchises but the one where I live is very good

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Ah, getya now!! I believe the Sol bank rent out PO boxes with a key - for a small fee I'm sure lol. In our area, theres a couple of "newsagent" type places that also have PO boxes

Jo xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.