Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My score is 351, I know I am too far from cutoff score. What are the chances of receiving a PNP?

- I have submitted EOI and also applied in the Prince Edward EOI, apart from this,
is there any specific action that I should take? or will the rest of the provinces pick the
application from the main EOI pool?

Please suggest.

Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi All,

My score is 351, I know I am too far from cutoff score. What are the chances of receiving a PNP?

- I have submitted EOI and also applied in the Prince Edward EOI, apart from this,
is there any specific action that I should take? or will the rest of the provinces pick the

Please suggest.

Thanks
Hi,

If you are from IT background then there is possibility of getting NOI from Ontario/Alberta in coming months. Just cross your fingers buddy..

Regards

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello,

Even my CRS score is 334, NOC code 1122. Logged in the Express Entry application in August 2018 and in the same month applied for PEI PNP, however no response yet from PEI or any province.

My IELTS score is L=8, R=6, S=7, W=7.

Can anyone please guide me what are the chances of getting an ITA from any province ?

Thank you.

Hi All,

Please suggest.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Hello,

Even my CRS score is 334
That score is low.

NOC code 1122
Which is what? We do not have the codes memorized, nor are we going to look them up.

My IELTS score is L=8, R=6, S=7, W=7

Isn't the minimum '7' in each category? If so, you do not meet the minimum requirements.

Can anyone please guide me what are the chances of getting an ITA from any province

Probably slim to none.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That score is low.

Which is what? We do not have the codes memorized, nor are we going to look them up.

Isn't the minimum '7' in each category? If so, you do not meet the minimum requirements.

Probably slim to none.
Hello Colchar,

Thank you for your detailed reply. Appreciated.

Just to correct you here the minimum IELTS score required to create an express entry profile is minimum 6 all L,R,W,S.

Could you please guide me how to improve the CRS in order to ITA ?

1122 is Professional Occupation in Business Consulting

Best Regards,
Mohit

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello,

Even my CRS score is 334, NOC code 1122. Logged in the Express Entry application in August 2018 and in the same month applied for PEI PNP, however no response yet from PEI or any province.

My IELTS score is L=8, R=6, S=7, W=7.

Can anyone please guide me what are the chances of getting an ITA from any province ?

Thank you.
Please check on Alberta Demand list if 1122 is on there than you have some chances moroever RINP is about to open in coming months just wait and watch

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi All,

Please suggest.

Thanks
If you have an active Express Entry Profile, you have chances of receiving nomination through the Express Entry linked streams of these provinces.

All the best.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hello sir
around 1 year later with CRS score of 440 to 450 and B2 TEF and 7.0 IELTS or 7.5 IELTS can have chance to get response from OINP program (just french skill worker Ontario ) ?

thanks and regards

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.