Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have applied for prospective marraige visa subclass 300 in india in october 2014. Still no news or updates regarding the same. Can anyone advise how much more time it gonna take ?? Is there anyone who had PMV granted from india ???

·
Registered
208 Posts
i have applied for prospective marraige visa subclass 300 in india in october 2014. Still no news or updates regarding the same. Can anyone advise how much more time it gonna take ?? Is there anyone who had PMV granted from india ???
refer to this post
http://www.expatforum.com/expats/au...rriage-visa-subclass-300-a-3.html#post7284017

onlie june guys are still waiting for CO allocation, if yours is online expect not later than aug-sep for the CO allocation and visa grant.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
onlie june guys are still waiting for CO allocation, if yours is online expect not later than aug-sep for the CO allocation and visa grant.[/quote]

Thanks for the response. juz want to know what are the chances of PMV getting rejected ?? i have provided them with all the necesary documents and evidences.

·
Registered
208 Posts
onlie june guys are still waiting for CO allocation, if yours is online expect not later than aug-sep for the CO allocation and visa grant.
Thanks for the response. juz want to know what are the chances of PMV getting rejected ?? i have provided them with all the necesary documents and evidences.[/QUOTE]

Unless and until you have provided all the docs to them it wont get rejected. PMV is subjected to cap there can be delays if cap is reached but i dont think it would affect you as new caps would start from new financial year ie July 2015.

Cheers

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the response. juz want to know what are the chances of PMV getting rejected ?? i have provided them with all the necesary documents and evidences.
Unless and until you have provided all the docs to them it wont get rejected. PMV is subjected to cap there can be delays if cap is reached but i dont think it would affect you as new caps would start from new financial year ie July 2015.

Cheers[/QUOTE]

so not to expect it before august-september.

·
Registered
208 Posts

Cheers

so not to expect it before august-september.
Well going by the current trends yeah thats when you can most probably expect it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
How about spouse visa ??? How long does it take to get approved ???
According to immi website processing times for both are same.
But there is no cap to spouse visa and if you are able to gather all the documents and apply on paper based application via VFS, few members in this forum have managed to get there spouse visa within 6 months.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Can anyone please share their experience of PMV granted from india in near future ???
Hi,
I applied in June and no update and even CO not assigned .. I called AHC today again but still got the same reply .. I told the operator that some July applicants got CO assigned last week then why delay to my application and she says it's vary from case to case , I m escalating your case for processing.hope as she said it get processed but this wait is just killing me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,
I applied in June and no update and even CO not assigned .. I called AHC today again but still got the same reply .. I told the operator that some July applicants got CO assigned last week then why delay to my application and she says it's vary from case to case , I m escalating your case for processing.hope as she said it get processed but this wait is just killing me.
You are right. The waiting game is just too much. That too 11-12 months. But keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
PMV 300 from india

Hi,

Applied for PMV 300 from india on october, 2014. Already 12 months passed and the only information i got from my agent is the embassy had informed them that they are assessing the application. Any idea how much longer its going to take ???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts