Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
By far, I am well aware that what we submitted was very little evidence from what I see people carrying heavier n heavier files and for us it was obvious to face refusal. Just for the reference posting the docs which we submitted earlier and what we r going to submit either in appeal or fresh app.
CHECKLISTApplication VAF4A -3 forms with photos
Sponsor letter (mentioning his position in the company and his relationship with us.
Six months payslip from jan to may2013
Six months bankstatement from dec 2012 to april 2013
Husband's OCI and British PP photocopy
His signed contract of employment (mentioning that he will join this company after a week of application submission)
Electricity/telephone Bills under his name.
Original Marriage certificate
Original PP as well as copy of Wife and 2 kids.
Original birthcertificates of both the children
Photocopy of my educational degrees(M.A, B.ed)
TB screening approved certificate.(3 cert)

Now, evidences for genuine relationship, english language requirement, financial stability they need more proof so to the above checklist we added few more evidences-
to prove our relationship is-
screenshots of our chat, mails from yahoo and gmail.
Incoming and outgoing call history- highlighting my husband's number
screenshot of facebook showing both are added as husband and wife
our marriage photos, photos while we were in london, photos with kids.
To prove my English knowledge
Originals of my masters and bachelors degree
TEFL from Intesol. certified by professionals from UK
Teaching Assistance course level 3 from ASCENTIS.
To prove our financial status:-
Missing month May2013 bankstatement plus all bankstatement after that month
P60

what they asked is what we gatheredby now, when applying fresh a bit of change in the forms which will be from VAF4A to VAF4B, his payslips will be 12 from last job and 3 from present job.
If he rents a new home, does he have to stay there and collect the utility bills or can we just submit the agreement letter of our rental property.

Would be very glad to have your assistance on my case. Thanks all who help and helped till now. :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Are u applying for spouse visa?

Accommodation is one of the most important requirement i believe...

I have a list of my own and i can give u and u can probably compare..

we have applied for UK fiance visa from Philippines... my fiance's visa got refused but in the refusal letter they said the papers i provided we're complete the only reason of refusal was because i applied him under Family member of an EEA national.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are u applying for spouse visa?

Accommodation is one of the most important requirement i believe...

I have a list of my own and i can give u and u can probably compare..

we have applied for UK fiance visa from Philippines... my fiance's visa got refused but in the refusal letter they said the papers i provided we're complete the only reason of refusal was because i applied him under Family member of an EEA national.
Hello,

Sorry to hear about the refusal of your visa, what have u decided?? going to appeal or apply fresh. By the way I have applied for spouse settlement visa in june and was refused in sept. on the above basis. Felt really stupid of ourselves for not doing any research prior submission doing it now:)- seems funny but we really r stressed.
ya pls, post urs so I guess it will b helpful though in every applicants submission checklist I find many or different details which vary from each other but just to have the knowledge it will b helpful.Thanks a lot

·
Registered
558 Posts
We are re-applying however it's not a fresh application, we are re-applying but referring to the previous application/reference.

Here are mine but this is for fiance Visa

Sponsor (ME)
- Cenomar/Singleness
- 6 months latest Bank statement
- P60 2011/2012/2013
- Property inspection Report
- Tenancy Agreement
- Contract of employment
- Calling cards (16 pieces)
- Letter of Employment stating my annual salary
- Letters proof post/DHL
- 10 Pictures with description (who, when, where)
- Boarding pass / Plane tickets
- Remittance Slip (from 2008 till present)
- Latest 6 months Payslips
- My statement / Supporting letter
- My parents consent/supporting letter
- My birth certificate (copy)
- Proofs few Emails/few chat logs/facebook's statuses comments print outs/skype
- Certified true Copy of my passport (and all the pages with stamps)
- Email from state agent authorizing to add another person to the property
- Marriage proposal receipt

From My fiancé:
- his Cenomar
- his Birth Certificate
- his Tuberculosis certificate
- his ne and old passport
- his statement / letter
- IELTS English certificate
- 4 passport picture size
- Letter from his landlord confirming we are renting an apartment in the Philippines under our both names.
- Joint account confirmation from Bank in the Philippines
- Application Form
- Biometric (done in VFS the day of submission)
- Visa Fee

·
Registered
39,079 Posts
Just to warn people comparing lists of evidence that as each application is unique, you shouldn't regard anyone else's list to be definitive. You must have sufficient evidence for your own unique situation, so what others may provide may not be needed by you and what they fail to submit may be a vital document that may determine your success. That's why Home Office don't publish a definitive list and say something like you should supply evidence that will show you meet the requirements. Much more helpful is asking how to evidence a particular situation, such as living with relatives or in a house share, divorce, children from previous relationship and criminal record.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just to warn people comparing lists of evidence that as each application is unique, you shouldn't regard anyone else's list to be definitive. You must have sufficient evidence for your own unique situation, so what others may provide may not be needed by you and what they fail to submit may be a vital document that may determine your success. That's why Home Office don't publish a definitive list and say something like you should supply evidence that will show you meet the requirements. Much more helpful is asking how to evidence a particular situation, such as living with relatives or in a house share, divorce, children from previous relationship and criminal record.
yeah completely agree with you , we can just get an idea of it but not submit same evidences as others. It depend on the varying situation and relations

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi,
To prove my English knowledge will b submitting -
Originals of my Masters degree (M.A in English from osmania university 2012)
Originals of my bachelors degree (B.Sc B.Ed from osmania university)
TEFL from Intesol. certified by professionals from UK-(it was a month course online )
Teaching Assistance course level 3 from ASCENTIS. (did in 2010 - six months course online)

I was denied visa notifying that in the absence of originals, as i submitted only 2 copies i.e provisional of M.A and copy of B.ed degree, they doubt. My query is, should I go for any other test which fulfill the english language requirement according to UKBA or merely submitting the originals this time with the above degrees certified by any solicitor would b enough???
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.