Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

Could any1 tell which agency u used.as hunting 4 an agency rt nw in India..all look d same..
Also if any1 had any bad experience pls do tell there name also so can avoid them.

I understand that posting names of agencies directly here is not good for the forum

So any1 who could help pls PM me

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi
i dont suggest posting your email id here, u will get nothing but spam :)

i suggest u search the forum for agents, this has been discussed before..

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Hi maverick121,

Just to let you know I've deleted your email address as it's not really good to have it posted in a public forum....there are numpties out there.

As anj suggested, the use of agents has been discussed before - do a search and see what you come up with.

Sorry I can't recommend any agents from India - but you don't necessarily have to have an Indian agent, we were from the UK and our agent was based in Australia.

We do have agents who post on here, SOMV (Veronika) posts fairly regularly.

Dolly

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi,
Thanks 4 u'r reply Anj
Tried searching the forum however no luck finding people referring agents or consultants..
If at all u hav any link or cud refer the consultant u used pls reply or could pm me.
as visited many people here in india however they all talk diff rules so can't figure out who 2 beleive even though hav gone thru the Aus govt site also..all became confusing hearing diff consultants.

Checked the consultant Dolly reffered as posting on the forum..however wud prefer sm1 closer home so that could meet personally and do the wrk.

Again request if any1 cud pm me a Consultant name will be helpful.
No need for the referres name,just a consultant name sm1 used and was successful..

Thanku...

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hi Mave

first and foremost, before u decide on the agent, make sure they are MIA or/and MARA registered. there are a lot of agents in India and other places who claim to have a lot of success stories but in the end they either dupe u of your money or make some mistakes which screw up your case.

we are using akmigration, there is geroge lombard, SOMV (veronika- she posts here-her contact details r in her signature,s earch n u can find her), go matilda..so on n forth u can google these names (except for SOMV-their details are already here so life will be easier)

secondly, it doesnt make a difference if your agent is in India or elsewhere, ours is in Perth, an indian, hv their offices here but trust me, in last one yr i nvr called their office here.. most of the times its emails or say one call in 2 months if at all we have anything to ask. but whatever ocnfusion we have, we ask here, there is a lot of info in this forum which helped me and lots of others.

there are people who are actually going on with application on their own after reading from teh forum.

I wud suggest using an agent from AU itself, i cant somehow believe those in India. half of them dont know what has to be done when and where.

hope this clears things up a bit.. lemme know if there is something else u need to know

cheers
a

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi,

Thanks 4 u'r help.
Will try 2 contact one the people u mentioned and chk out 4 the MARA registered guys also..

Hope it wrks out..

:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts