Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am looking out for the opportunities in UAE. Prior leaving to UAE, need to do some important and essential task.

I am Nepalese citizen, have Indian academic degrees (All high school (12th) Under-grad and Masters). Now the issue is, where i need to get my documents attested, in Nepal or in India? if Indian attestation is required, does Indian embassy in Nepal can do the attestation or else do i need to visit the India? If it need to get it done from India, where i need go for the same? I have heard that only recent degree(in my case, Masters) need to get attested, is it true???

I will really appreciate you response.

Please Help.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.