Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to ask about the accommodation documents

For accommodation evidence we do not have the title deed or mortgage statement, what else can we use? We are just waiting for the contract for sale, do we have to wait for this or can we use other documents?

We had a research about it and there was like u can use the contract sale instead .

Looking forward to hear from anyone

Thank you

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hi joppa thanks for replying

Does the contract need to be original ? When we apply for the visa is there a choise for the biometric appointment ? The reason why i am asking is because i need to send the evidence to my fiance in Turkey and we dont know whether to apply now and then send the evidence
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi
Sorry to bother you all but I just wanted to make sure I had everything before we apply.
For the accommodation evidence, we haven?t received the contract yet and I am not sure if my solicitor will request for both copies to be returned to them. If that is the case I won?t have an original to send with the evidence. Does that pose a problem?
I wanted to learn the answer now so that if we need an original I will try and request for a third to be sent to me.
Also if anyone knows how long the biometric appointment takes from submitting the online form and whether there is an option or do we get given a date and time? We are getting towards the 28 days for evidence expiry and wanted to see if we could apply online and then get the latest possible appointment as I need to send the evidence to my fiancé in Turkey.
Thanks

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You need evidence of ownership, so signed contract should suffuce.
Hi Joppa

I just wanted to confirm with you about the accommodation evindence. I have got the contract of sale but haven’t completed yet. Is it enough to use the contract or do I have to wait until completion before we can apply. We want to apply and have an answer before the end of December, that’s why we can’t wait for completion.

I’m asking because some others say we may need to wait and I’m not sure what the answer is as you mentioned the contract should be suffice.

I hope you can help.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.