Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

Just curious to know how the interviews happen here in AUS for IT jobs. I want to understand how different is the process here when compared to India.

In India, there will be multiple rounds of grilling technical interviews followed by a relatively shorter HR round. The main focus lies in assessing the technical capabilities of the candidate. Also, one hardly expects the candidate to appear in a certain dress code.

What is the case here? Those who have attended the interviews recently from AUS may please share your experiences so that it will be helpful for new entrants like me.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi friends,

Just curious to know how the interviews happen here in AUS for IT jobs. I want to understand how different is the process here when compared to India.

In India, there will be multiple rounds of grilling technical interviews followed by a relatively shorter HR round. The main focus lies in assessing the technical capabilities of the candidate. Also, one hardly expects the candidate to appear in a certain dress code.

What is the case here? Those who have attended the interviews recently from AUS may please share your experiences so that it will be helpful for new entrants like me.

Thanks in advance.
I had once interview on phone from Indian company, i had to go through 4 technical interviews, they will interview you & ask you so many questions until you fail for sure. I hope in australia its just 1 simple interview like in the usa.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had once interview on phone from Indian company, i had to go through 4 technical interviews, they will interview you & ask you so many questions until you fail for sure. I hope in australia its just 1 simple interview like in the usa.
Well, one particular MNC I know conducts 15-16 rounds of technical interviews before a possible rejection :rip: But, of course, they pay the selected ones like crazy :first:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.