Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've just re-sat IELTS today and I'm praying for 8 in each band ..... This is my 2nd time and I've drove over 500 miles today in order to do this frustrating exam :( my previous results were 8s and 9s in each band except writing which I got a 7:( so hopefully with all your praying I will get the results I need

·
Registered
220 Posts
aLL THE BEST !!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi all

I've just re-sat IELTS today and I'm praying for 8 in each band ..... This is my 2nd time and I've drove over 500 miles today in order to do this frustrating exam :( my previous results were 8s and 9s in each band except writing which I got a 7:( so hopefully with all your praying I will get the results I need
Wish you all the best waudy, i drove 3 hours per way for my exam just to get an early date so you are not alone :p

I'm pretty sure your efforts will pay off in the end

·
Registered
230 Posts
waudy10 said:
Hi all

All the best waudy10. Hope you make it this time :)

Sent from my iPad using ExpatForum

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.