Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Hi,

Please let me know if any body received ACS skill assessment recently. I need guidance.

Many Thanks
Krishna
Hi Krishna

What kind of assistance you are looking for? ACS website has FAQ which answers almost everything. Throw your questions and we will try to answer them.

Amit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Friends,

I am working out on my self without approaching any immigration agent, only task I feel challenging is the roles & responsibilities part.

I am working as an SAP ABAP consultant and felt the software engineer is the correct code for me. I don't how critical is the roles & responsibilities part for assessment. I am not doing any copy paste thing from ACS, so just would like to know whether my profile and roles&responsibilities is in acceptable format or not. Any specific things need to be taken care while preparing roles & responsibilities and the profile we upload.

if someone can guide personally please share your mail id.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Friends,

I am working out on my self without approaching any immigration agent, only task I feel challenging is the roles & responsibilities part.

I am working as an SAP ABAP consultant and felt the software engineer is the correct code for me. I don't how critical is the roles & responsibilities part for assessment. I am not doing any copy paste thing from ACS, so just would like to know whether my profile and roles&responsibilities is in acceptable format or not. Any specific things need to be taken care while preparing roles & responsibilities and the profile we upload.

if someone can guide personally please share your mail id.

Thanks in advance.
Roles and Responsibilities are the most important part of the assessment and it should match with the job code you are applying for. You may read more about the job code description first before choosing. If your profile does not match with the job code then ACS might reject the assessment. There are no specific format for roles and responsibilities. You may just summarize it on your company letter pad and get it signed by HR or your manager. Declaration from you manager on a notarized stamp paper is the other option if your company does not provide reference letter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts