Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!!!
Thanks to everyone thats reading this...

I want to apply for a visitor visa to go n see my husband. As we starting to grow apart , i dont wanna losse him i love him so much
we was planning to apply for spose visa like 2 years ago but we couldnt coz of the finacial rule.. So we started to argue n things were dying between us but in all this time we have been apart we cant get over the fact we cant be toguether so i decided to go n figh for us..
Im at uni so i plan to go for 2 months.
But the problem its that i meet him while i was in london ilegally i over stay my visa but left the country on my own choisee.
I was there from 14 years old till i was 19
my husband came to see 4 times in my country n we also meet in ecuador as a holiday

now im sacared because i read a post that stated that their visa got refused because they over stayed..

I really want to go n see my husband i miss him so much n wanna show him that i love him so much

will be a problem with my visa applcation if i over stayed ???

Please help i need to apply the first week of november coz i want to be there for december

i couldnt take n refusal visa we want to be with eachother so bad

·
Registered
39,085 Posts
Overstay is an issue and you have to declare when you disclose your travel records. If you do, take full responsibility for it and show regret and willingness to turn over a new leaf, I think you stand a chance. By concealing and being found out, your chance of a visa will be close to zero. You must be honest in all your dealings with Home Office, and while you may still be denied a visa because of your overstay, being straight will always help your cause in the long run.
You also need to supply evidence of a strong tie at home, such as a job, studies, caring for family or relatives etc.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the quick reply...

that mean i have to put in my application the dates from when i arrive in london n the date i left?? also put in the other countries i visited.???
and show my old passports ???

also if in future we still want to applied for spouse visa will you think that will be an issue ???
because that is what i plan to do..
finish university in my country and when i finish join my husband in london as he cant came here because of the language and his work

do you know how long before i have to applied for a family visit visa..
i want to be there by December...

thanks you so helpful

·
Registered
39,085 Posts
Yes, you have to own up to the fact you have overstayed, by several years in fact. It will be obvious from your old passports that you didn't hold a valid visa. But don't let them find out - you must state you have overstayed in an explanatory note attached to your application. By being honest and squaring up to your past, you do stand a better chance of being successful if you ever want to move to UK permanently. Getting a refusal through concealing your past will always look bad and have adverse effect on your future application.

You can apply up to 3 months before your proposed travel date, so you can do now.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you !!!

i hope i can do it by next week

i have all the evidence that we r a genuine couple

the only bad thing its that i overstayed

but im going to try... n see what happens. that will tell if i ever be with my husband n if its worth it keep waiting

do you know what supporting documents i need to show ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.