Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

My current spouse visa has started from the 22nd of February 2018 and will be expired on the 29th of August 2020. I have submitted my first FLR(M) application for leave to remain a couple of weeks ago and I am now about to upload my documents.

I would be grateful if you could check my documents below and please let me know if you think I am missing anything. Thank you so much in advance!

Checklist

Standard documents
Applicant's Passport and BRP
Sponsor's Passport
Marriage certificate
Torinity College London A2 Test Certificate
Declarations form (Part1 and part3 signed by Sponsor, Part2 signed by applicant)

Accommodation
Mortgage monthly payments letter
Council tax bill (2020/2021)

Items of correspondence
o Mar 2018 - (Joint) Council tax bill (2018/19)
o Aug 2018 - (Joint) Water bill
o Nov 2018 - (Applicant) Lloyds bank statement
o Nov 2018 - (Sponsor) Lloyds bank statement

o Mar 2019 - (Joint) Lloyds bank statement
o Aug 2019 - (Joint) Water bill
o Nov 2019 - (Applicant) Nationwide credit card statement
o Nov 2019 - (Sponsor) Nationwide credit card statement

o Mar 2020 - (Joint) Council tax bill (2020/21)
o Jul 2020 - (Joint) Lloyds bank statement

Financial
6 months' Payslips (February - July '20)
6 months' Bank statements (February - July '20)
P60 April 2020
A letter from the employer

Please let me know if I've missed anything!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
It all looks good to me. Good luck

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi all,

My current spouse visa has started from the 22nd of February 2018 and will be expired on the 29th of August 2020. I have submitted my first FLR(M) application for leave to remain a couple of weeks ago and I am now about to upload my documents.

I would be grateful if you could check my documents below and please let me know if you think I am missing anything. Thank you so much in advance!

Checklist

Standard documents
Applicant's Passport and BRP
Sponsor's Passport
Marriage certificate
Torinity College London A2 Test Certificate
Declarations form (Part1 and part3 signed by Sponsor, Part2 signed by applicant)

Please let me know if I've missed anything!

Thanks in advance!
When you said "Declarations", did you mean "Consent Forms"?

(As) there is only 1 declaration, which is signed by the spouse to confirm the relationship.

If you meant "Consent forms", then they would normally be signed:- Part 1 by the applicant and Part 2 by the sponsor, and if appropriate Part 3 by any relevant third party.

Unless FLR (M) is different to ILR (M)?

·
Registered
5,768 Posts
yes, FLR(M) forms are different from SET(M)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hi,

Your list looks good to me. However, if applicable to you, you should include your old passport (applicant) and your sponsor's employment contract.

The rest looks great.

Good luck.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for your help viri :) Yes, I will include my old passport as it contains my fiance visa and also my sponsor's employment contract.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Using forms for mutiple criteria

If you are using some of your correspondence in multiple sections is it only required to provide it once? For example a tenancy agreement or council tax statement for the accommodation requirement can also be used as a joint correspondence item. Will the ECO just assume you are using it for both or do you need to specifically set out in your cover letter what correspodence is being used to meet each requirement?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts