Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all

Please advise me a solution as I am in trouble now

I was working with a company in Dubai as Manager for the last 1.3 years. Unfortunately my company is winding up due to management problems and they are canceling visa for all employees with a NOC. They have cancelled the labour contract of all employees but didn't cancel the visa as they give the employees some time to find out a new job. I got a offer from new company and I informed my previous company to cancel visa. As the sponsor was out of country they asked me to wait for some days. In the mean time I went to India for an emergency for 4 days. When I came back to Sharjah they didn't allow me to enter as system is showing labour under cancellation. Mine is a Dubai visa and one legal advisor told me that since my visa is not cancelled I can travel to Dubai. I am really confused here. Please some one help me to find a solution for this. What should I DO???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I believe everybody understand the situation. I had signed on the labour contract cancellation and they submitted the same to labour. But the visa is not cancelled yet. Please advice

1 - 2 of 2 Posts