Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
how many attached docs did you get ? Everyone's case is different but ideally you should have got the pdf files which "anita82" has listed in exactly the same fashion.
the pdf files will definitely have your name and TRN # on them...
Even the medical pdf file should have your names and DoB printed...

Hey guys, Please HELP! plz, those of you who got case officer and the FIRST email, can you please share how the format of the email you received was? is this normal ?

I got case officer 2 days ago, today i got EMAIL: it only says "DEAR your applicant name " and PLEASE SEE ATTACHED INFORMATION regarding xxxxxxxxxxx "

and then there is a document attached with STANDARD format (no names in it) and it has details of medical & PCC .

IS THIS NORMAL OR IS MY EMAIL SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION IN IT ? the email sounds too short i'm worried PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
don worry abt the 28 days dead line...the CO will give you ample time if you write back to them saying that administrative delays are causing this delay...

Hi Guys,

I am still waiting for the CO. In the meantime, can I start the PCC and meds or do I have to wait for CO? In the documents checklist it says Provide your Police Certificate and any requested documents to the department within 28 days from the date you lodged your application.
What should I do?

I was wondering about the contents of the below documents. Can you please share the details:
  • Request Documents or Info.pdf
  • Visa application summary.pdf

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.