Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Please HELP! plz, those of you who got case officer and the FIRST email, can you please share how the format of the email you received was? is this normal ?

I got case officer 2 days ago, today i got EMAIL: it only says "DEAR your applicant name " and PLEASE SEE ATTACHED INFORMATION regarding xxxxxxxxxxx "

and then there is a document attached with STANDARD format (no names in it) and it has details of medical & PCC .

IS THIS NORMAL OR IS MY EMAIL SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION IN IT ? the email sounds too short i'm worried PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
You can check sender email - mine was [email protected]

Email content is:

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Dear APPPLICANT NAME

Please see the attached information regarding XXXXX APP NUMBER, APP NAME - Request Documents or Info.

---boring text-----

Contacting GSM Adelaide

---boring text-----

Yours sincerely

CO NAME

CO NUMBER

Case Officer

TeamXXX

GSM Adelaide

Attachments:
5 attachments — Download all attachments
Form 1071i Health Requirements(permanent entry).pdf Form 1071i Health Requirements(permanent entry).pdf
81K View Download
Visa application summary.pdf Visa application summary.pdf
99K View Download
character-penal.PDF character-penal.PDF
347K View Download
Form 80 Character assessment.pdf Form 80 Character assessment.pdf
181K View Download
Request Documents or Info.pdf Request Documents or Info.pdf
120K View Download

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can check sender email - mine was [email protected]

Email content is:

Department of Immigration and Citizenship

Dear APPPLICANT NAME

Please see the attached information regarding XXXXX APP NUMBER, APP NAME - Request Documents or Info.

---boring text-----

Contacting GSM Adelaide

---boring text-----

Yours sincerely

CO NAME

CO NUMBER

Case Officer

TeamXXX

GSM Adelaide

Attachments:
5 attachments — Download all attachments
Form 1071i Health Requirements(permanent entry).pdf Form 1071i Health Requirements(permanent entry).pdf
81K View Download
Visa application summary.pdf Visa application summary.pdf
99K View Download
character-penal.PDF character-penal.PDF
347K View Download
Form 80 Character assessment.pdf Form 80 Character assessment.pdf
181K View Download
Request Documents or Info.pdf Request Documents or Info.pdf
120K View Download
Thanks so much for ur amazing reply !

Yes my email was similar to yours, but i only got 1 attachment "request documents or info" its a standard document which asks for health & PCC..i guess because i uploaded the other documents thats why. thank u again.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Guys,

I am still waiting for the CO. In the meantime, can I start the PCC and meds or do I have to wait for CO? In the documents checklist it says Provide your Police Certificate and any requested documents to the department within 28 days from the date you lodged your application.
What should I do?

I was wondering about the contents of the below documents. Can you please share the details:
  • Request Documents or Info.pdf
  • Visa application summary.pdf

Thanks

·
Registered
628 Posts
djmalik...don't worry about that 28 days for PCC.

regarding contents of the doc ...you will definitely get one when CO contacts. it will just list the applicant name and what docs are needed for them...few other info in general...

·
Registered
628 Posts
djmalik...don't worry about that 28 days for PCC.

regarding contents of the doc ...you will definitely get one when CO contacts. it will just list the applicant name and what docs are needed for them...few other info in general...
oh hold on...you are from HR country and not very sure about security checks and how long it will take...better another applicant from your geography answer your question about PCC/Meds based on his/her experience. sorry abt the earlier reply bro...

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
how many attached docs did you get ? Everyone's case is different but ideally you should have got the pdf files which "anita82" has listed in exactly the same fashion.
the pdf files will definitely have your name and TRN # on them...
Even the medical pdf file should have your names and DoB printed...

Hey guys, Please HELP! plz, those of you who got case officer and the FIRST email, can you please share how the format of the email you received was? is this normal ?

I got case officer 2 days ago, today i got EMAIL: it only says "DEAR your applicant name " and PLEASE SEE ATTACHED INFORMATION regarding xxxxxxxxxxx "

and then there is a document attached with STANDARD format (no names in it) and it has details of medical & PCC .

IS THIS NORMAL OR IS MY EMAIL SUPPOSED TO HAVE MORE INFORMATION IN IT ? the email sounds too short i'm worried PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
don worry abt the 28 days dead line...the CO will give you ample time if you write back to them saying that administrative delays are causing this delay...

Hi Guys,

I am still waiting for the CO. In the meantime, can I start the PCC and meds or do I have to wait for CO? In the documents checklist it says Provide your Police Certificate and any requested documents to the department within 28 days from the date you lodged your application.
What should I do?

I was wondering about the contents of the below documents. Can you please share the details:
  • Request Documents or Info.pdf
  • Visa application summary.pdf

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.