·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

pls help me

I reside temporarily in USA

I need to do following ASAP:

My case officer only gave me 28 days to submit for both the following.

1. Apply USA Police clearance in usa..I believe this has to be done via mail too...I know I have to get fingerprints first then mail the documents to FBI address....My case officer only gave me 28 days to submit....since the time is less so even though I apply this how can I show acknowledgement proof to Australia case officer that I applied and I am waiting for results so I can ask extra time?

2. Here also My case officer only gave me 28 days to submit.
Apply Indian police clearance while residing in USA
I also need to apply India police clearance by going to Indian embassy in usa or by mailing documents to them..Here I am worried as its mentioned I have to send original passport to them via mail..I am scared to do that..is there easy alternative? ok lets suppose I go to USA embassy directly will I be getting India police clearance same day? If not will they be giving acknowledgement letter that I applied and waiting for results?

please help urgent

·
Registered
323 Posts
You may ask for extension, for said 28 days period sametime by submitting any proof that you have already started procedure to collect both pcc. It will surely help you

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
367 Posts
Guys

pls help me

I reside temporarily in USA

I need to do following ASAP:

My case officer only gave me 28 days to submit for both the following.

1. Apply USA Police clearance in usa..I believe this has to be done via mail too...I know I have to get fingerprints first then mail the documents to FBI address....My case officer only gave me 28 days to submit....since the time is less so even though I apply this how can I show acknowledgement proof to Australia case officer that I applied and I am waiting for results so I can ask extra time?

2. Here also My case officer only gave me 28 days to submit.
Apply Indian police clearance while residing in USA
I also need to apply India police clearance by going to Indian embassy in usa or by mailing documents to them..Here I am worried as its mentioned I have to send original passport to them via mail..I am scared to do that..is there easy alternative? ok lets suppose I go to USA embassy directly will I be getting India police clearance same day? If not will they be giving acknowledgement letter that I applied and waiting for results?

please help urgent
As rightly pointed out, you could submit proof of your FBI request and request for time.

For Indian PCC, if you are anxious about sending the passport by post then check if its feasible for you to take a day or two off and visit a Indian Consulate in person. Contact the Indian Consulate which serves your location by phone and check with them the documents that you need for a PCC, the timings for applying and collecting in person. If you have all the required documents handy and apply for it in the morning then consulate might be able to provide you with the PCC by 3 pm on the same day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts