1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my friends,
I have three questions:
The assessing side is Vetassess

1. Do I need to certify the Translated and Original documents of my employment or only original ?
2.Regarding the payslip or taxation record , the company does not give any of these, but my comoany can give me detailed salary cerificate in addition to the bank statement from my bank? My question , shall I provide them with bank statement of the whole employement period or the last 6 months?

3- My degree is already certified by my uni. And it is in English, do I need to certify them again from my ambassy as I am an expat?

I wish any one can help me ??

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hello my friends,
I have three questions:
The assessing side is Vetassess

1. Do I need to certify the Translated and Original documents of my employment or only original ?
2.Regarding the payslip or taxation record , the company does not give any of these, but my comoany can give me detailed salary cerificate in addition to the bank statement from my bank? My question , shall I provide them with bank statement of the whole employement period or the last 6 months?

3- My degree is already certified by my uni. And it is in English, do I need to certify them again from my ambassy as I am an expat?

I wish any one can help me ??
Hi mate,

please find the revert below in bold

1. Do I need to certify the Translated and Original documents of my employment or only original ?If your docs are colored then just scan it and it will work for you. Though if you want to be on a safer side then get the same certified as it will not cost you much
2.Regarding the payslip or taxation record , the company does not give any of these, but my comoany can give me detailed salary cerificate in addition to the bank statement from my bank? My question , shall I provide them with bank statement of the whole employement period or the last 6 months?Detailed salary certificate will do the needful. VET only needs a proof that you have a paid employment

3- My degree is already certified by my uni. And it is in English, do I need to certify them again from my ambassy as I am an expat? no need to do it but again if you want to play safe then you should.

All the best !!

Reactions: Rajo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sameer , could you please send me your e-mail please? Probably , you know well how its going in the middle ease,
regards ,
Rajo

·
Registered
363 Posts
Sameer , could you please send me your e-mail please? Probably , you know well how its going in the middle ease,
regards ,
Rajo
please check your message folder.....as we are not allowed to share our email ids in an open forum.

Reactions: Rajo
1 - 5 of 5 Posts