Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Could anyone please help me to understand on the below two points. I am applying for ANZ232411 graphic designer. My points are as below:

PTE: 10 points
Graduation: 15 points
Experience: 15 points (9.2 years relevant experience from Assessment)

Total: 65 points

Question 1: Since my scores are only 65, thus I cannot apply for southern territory. For NT, is the list waiting to be released since August? Is this true or can I apply for EOI now?

Question 2: What is the approx. waiting time post submission of EOI. I also needed to know what all are the next steps?

Answers in detail appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Pranay

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi Pranay,

I am clueless about q1.

Q2 -Post eoi, your invite depends upon your score and Date of effect.It could be 15 days or 6 months or even more. You should start tracking immitracker to guesstimate when your invite will come.

Next steps- These are not mandatory to be done b4 invite but you can get your medicals and PCC just before you expect you will get the invite. Once invited, you will need to pay visa fee and upload high quality coloured scans for almost every document you have to prove your education, work exp, IDs etc for all family ie ur wife and kids too, if applicable on your case.

Hope this helps!

PS I would also suggest if you could improve your score in pte, an additional 10 points may get you invite sooner.

Regards

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Singh1982. Appreciate your response. Your answers are helpful.

Yes, I am married and have a 5 year old kid. I had applied for PTE 3 times but the scores did not improve instead went down with every thorough preparation.

Could you please:

1. Share the link or let me know how do I know when the list will be shared.

2. After EOI (i.e. either 15 days or 6 months) then the stages are PCC and Medicals along with Visa application. Any estimate how much time frame goes in total from applying for EOI to the final PCC and Medicals? I am occupied on a project but I am being assigned to a new project in my office which will again require me to work beyond normal hours and travel.

Appreciate your response.

Regards,

Hi Pranay,

I am clueless about q1.

Q2 -Post eoi, your invite depends upon your score and Date of effect.It could be 15 days or 6 months or even more. You should start tracking immitracker to guesstimate when your invite will come.

Next steps- These are not mandatory to be done b4 invite but you can get your medicals and PCC just before you expect you will get the invite. Once invited, you will need to pay visa fee and upload high quality coloured scans for almost every document you have to prove your education, work exp, IDs etc for all family ie ur wife and kids too, if applicable on your case.

Hope this helps!

PS I would also suggest if you could improve your score in pte, an additional 10 points may get you invite sooner.

Regards

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi,

Which list are you talking about? Your only sources would be dibp site and immitracker.

Medicals and PCC require you to appear in person, at least in India. If you have travelled international too,PCC for all countries where you lived>12months is required too.

Visa lodging effort is very subjective and I can't comment on it, but ur documentation should be complete and flawless.

Eventually, everything depends on ur invite date- u will need to work around it.

Thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi @Singh1982,

I am applying through an agent. I received my positive assessment after hell of a waiting time i.e. almost 8 months during last week Friday.

The next step in my case is EOI. My agent mentioned to wait until 22nd of this month before filing EOI. It is because my profile of graphic designer comes under CSOL and he mentioned about this NT list. I am dependent on his go-ahead thus needed to understand if I can apply for EOI now or not.

Regards,
Pranay

Hi,

Which list are you talking about? Your only sources would be dibp site and immitracker.

Medicals and PCC require you to appear in person, at least in India. If you have travelled international too,PCC for all countries where you lived>12months is required too.

Visa lodging effort is very subjective and I can't comment on it, but ur documentation should be complete and flawless.

Eventually, everything depends on ur invite date- u will need to work around it.

Thanks

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi @Singh1982,

I am applying through an agent. I received my positive assessment after hell of a waiting time i.e. almost 8 months during last week Friday.

The next step in my case is EOI. My agent mentioned to wait until 22nd of this month before filing EOI. It is because my profile of graphic designer comes under CSOL and he mentioned about this NT list. I am dependent on his go-ahead thus needed to understand if I can apply for EOI now or not.

Regards,
Pranay
Hi Pranay,

Unfortunately, I am unaware about this, you should try to post your query in other forums on expatforum where there are many senior guys who can guide you well.

Tx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts