Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

I am MODL/CSL IT Professional, I have uploaded almost all documents for GSM 175 online application. I want to ask in the documents Checklist there is nothing written about CV requirement.

SHOULD I UPLOAD MY CV as well (Which I used for ACS Assessment)???

THis is a simple question but it is little confusing for me for that reason I am getting ur guidance.

Regards,

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
yes you should upload the CV as well

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
yes you should upload the CV as well
hi
anj please guide me, if i want to apply online how would i send my payment (Bank Draft).
in ACS, "Application Number" was mentioned on the printed application, that matched my online and hard copy of documents.
do i need to send the hard copies of documents as i did with ACS?

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
not for DIAC, i dunno why ACS needs hard copies but for visa application it is all online. as for payment it can be either bank draft or Credit card, i am not sure though, let someone else reply on tht

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
not for DIAC, i dunno why ACS needs hard copies but for visa application it is all online. as for payment it can be either bank draft or Credit card, i am not sure though, let someone else reply on tht
hi
if i send my bank draft alone in envelope, how would they identify its Shafaqat's bank draft ?

·
Registered
233 Posts
if u want to apply online u have to pay thro credit card........if u want to send Bank draft then it means paper application...i.e u have to send ur application form 1276 along with ur bank draft and other necessary documents

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hi Shafaqat,
May I know from which agent u are doing consultation. I am from Karachi and I am also interested to apply for PR. Can you tell me your email id so we can chat online??

Reply.
Thanks..

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
if u want to apply online u have to pay thro credit card........if u want to send Bank draft then it means paper application...i.e u have to send ur application form 1276 along with ur bank draft and other necessary documents
do you want to say that i have to send all documents along with paper application and Bank Draft? will i get file/document upload option? as online applicants gets.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hi
anj please guide me, if i want to apply online how would i send my payment (Bank Draft).
in ACS, "Application Number" was mentioned on the printed application, that matched my online and hard copy of documents.
do i need to send the hard copies of documents as i did with ACS?
Hi Shafaqat!
Have you comeup with the solution of the above query yet? Because I have the same query to ask. If inshallah i will get positive assessment then I want to lodge DIAC application online and will have same problem of bank draft as yours.

Reply...

Thanks..

·
Registered
233 Posts
do you want to say that i have to send all documents along with paper application and Bank Draft? will i get file/document upload option? as online applicants gets.
If you send paper application along with the bank draft, yes u will get file number but u don't get the option of uploading the documents online and also u cannot view the status of your application online.....if u want everything in online then pay thro credit card.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.