Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I does not have the birth certificate to appling Canada PR. I have 10th mark card and passport, which can provide the proof of my birth certificate and Date of birth.

If we make notary on these two application can provide as birth certificate.

Please suggest me anybody.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
If they ask for a birth certificate, they want a birth certificate. If you do not have a birth certificate, you need to get one.

And a 10th mark card, whatever the hell that is, means absolutely nothing here and is, therefore, completely useless.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If they ask for a birth certificate, they want a birth certificate. If you do not have a birth certificate, you need to get one.

And a 10th mark card, whatever the hell that is, means absolutely nothing here and is, therefore, completely useless.
I forgot to mention that i have passport with my native place and DOB. So i can use the proof of birth ceritificate, or Do i need to do notary for birth certificate with attach photo copy of Passport and 10th mark card.

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
10th mark card is not a valid piece of ID as far as the Government of Canada is concerned, therefore you can not submit it in lieu of a birth certificate.

You must get a birth certificate.

Reactions: colchar

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I forgot to mention that i have passport with my native place and DOB. So i can use the proof of birth ceritificate, or Do i need to do notary for birth certificate with attach photo copy of Passport and 10th mark card.

Again, that 10th mark card, whatever that even means, is meaningless here so it is completely useless.

If they are asking for a birth certificate then they want a birth certificate so you need to get one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.