Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day All,
I'v been through this forum with many different topics and was really impressed with the proffisional replies from the expert ppl,god bless u all.
Would you please direct me with my current application as am stuck from the lake of my points :(

*I'v been assisted and approved from ACS as 'Software Enginner' under 261313 code with work experience of 5 years = 10 point
*My age is 28 years old = 30 point
*IELTS core 6 in each module = 0 point
*Qualification BSC Degree = 15 point

Total of points are 55 points as i had repeated the IELTS four times with no luck to achieve the band of 7, in additional as am single so i'm facing a died end .

I had prepared my ACS as written in the approval letter to apply under independent visa 175.
Any alternative way to submit my application or gaining more points to reach 65 or even changing to nominated visa subclass 165 so i might have additional 5 points but even though still not getting 65 points.

I would be really grateful and appreciate your help and useful comments .

Warm Regards,

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
If you go for 475 (regional sponsored visa) then you are eligible for additional 10 points and this will solve you problem..
but this visa is a three year provisional visa ..

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475)

Good Day All,
I'v been through this forum with many different topics and was really impressed with the proffisional replies from the expert ppl,god bless u all.
Would you please direct me with my current application as am stuck from the lake of my points :(

*I'v been assisted and approved from ACS as 'Software Enginner' under 261313 code with work experience of 5 years = 10 point
*My age is 28 years old = 30 point
*IELTS core 6 in each module = 0 point
*Qualification BSC Degree = 15 point

Total of points are 55 points as i had repeated the IELTS four times with no luck to achieve the band of 7, in additional as am single so i'm facing a died end .

I had prepared my ACS as written in the approval letter to apply under independent visa 175.
Any alternative way to submit my application or gaining more points to reach 65 or even changing to nominated visa subclass 165 so i might have additional 5 points but even though still not getting 65 points.

I would be really grateful and appreciate your help and useful comments .

Warm Regards,

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks Sir for the fast lovely replay,do u advice me to go through this type of visa ,my main aim is to get the Australian passport,will it affect me or could u just give me more idea about it.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
go through the link which I have sent...
it is clearly written that " You will have the opportunity to apply for permanent residency after you have lived for two years and worked at least 12 months in a Specified Regional Area of Australia"

Many thanks Sir for the fast lovely replay,do u advice me to go through this type of visa ,my main aim is to get the Australian passport,will it affect me or could u just give me more idea about it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Done ...
btw any other way to complete on the independent visa with 55 score ! how about getting married from Australian lady how long after that i can have the passport!! :)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
thanks for the like..haha
if you get married to an australian citizen then you will get the visa within 7-8 months ..

Done ...
btw any other way to complete on the independent visa with 55 score ! how about getting married from Australian lady how long after that i can have the passport!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.