Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deal All

I am from Sri Lanka and I have morethat 9 year experience in Application and Analyst Programmer Category. I have only NCC-UK (IDCS) diploma only.

I met consultant and they told me I can start migration process. I have to prepart 2 project reports for RPL category.

Can u any help me to prepare my Projects reports. It is greately appreciated if any body can help me to do my skill assesment.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Hey there

welcome to the forum

Dolly has already given u the link to the sample RPL, wanted to welcome u.

incase u r stuck somewehre, do give us a shout

cheers
anj

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

Hi Dolly and Anj

Thanks for your quick responce. Can u please give me ur email address then I can contact by email to get more information about RPL Reporsts. Could u kindly reply me on my gmail email id "anurajhemantha"

Is it great help me

Thanks and best regads

Anuraj

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Friends

I have NCC-IDCS Diploma and more that 8 year experience in Software Development field. Is the any possibility to Apply Skilled Migration Visa to Australia. If os which Category I can Apply for it. I mean using RPL or any

Please advice me in advance

Regards

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
HI there
its best if u seek guidance here, u will get more replies and better suggestion frm everyone rathr thn sticking to just one persons suggestions. fro starters, go through the immi site, the link is in the sticky threads. see which visa fits you best, check if your skill is in the skill list, SOL or MODL or CSL.
you will have to get your skill assessment done from ACS since you fall in computing professional category, ACS is australia computer society. go through the ACS site (link in sticky threads), see their requirement and start preparing.

for anything else give us a shout ans we will assist to the best of our abilities.

cheers
anj

1 - 8 of 8 Posts