Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Worte:

"The online status of my application has been changed to "Application Being Processed Further" on oct 27th 09, I have not yet contacted by CO. Awaiting the information request, so that i can process medicals and pcc as per PR requirements"

Response:

"I can confirm that your visa application has been assigned to a case officer.

A preliminary assessment will shortly be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required. Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

We appreciate your patience in this matter"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked my online status today and everything is "Met" except Medicals, PCC and "Australian Federal Police (AFP) certificate" to requested.

How can i get AFP letter, Is that what DIAC will process internally?

Kind Regards,

Amit.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
To get an AFP Police Clearance you can get it from here:
National Police Checks - AFP

I Worte:

"The online status of my application has been changed to "Application Being Processed Further" on oct 27th 09, I have not yet contacted by CO. Awaiting the information request, so that i can process medicals and pcc as per PR requirements"

Response:

A preliminary assessment will shortly be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required. Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

I checked my online status today and everything is "Met" except Medicals, PCC and "Australian Federal Police (AFP) certificate" to requested.

Kind Regards,

Amit.

·
Registered
173 Posts
But normally AFP is required for the people live in australia for more than 12 months. If you live in Aus for more than 12 months you can apply other wise please check with your CO.

I Worte:

Response:

Kind Regards,

Amit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts