Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Normally how many days will DIAC takes to reply for PLE (Post Lodgement Enquiry) ? if anyone experienced...

Regards,
rangola

·
Registered
221 Posts
Five business days :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
If they don't reply in 5 business days.............can we call them directly or should we need to wait for their reply

·
Registered
106 Posts
hi everyone - my question isn't new but at the same time, I couldn't find a definite answer when I searched the forum, thus having to use this old topic (i didn't want to start a new one because this seemed relevant to my question)...

I got SA SS and received the email that they've sent the Form 1100 to DIAC on 8th of March. I just needed assurance (reading people's experiences about DIAC not receiving the form even when the state said that they've sent it) so I raised a PLE on the 9th. As per usual, I received a generic reply saying that they aim to answer my enquiry within 5 working days.
I have not heard back from DIAC since - and reading other threads, someone mentioned they can take longer (about 10-15 working days) - my question is, should I lodge an enquiry again stating my reference number from previous PLE or just wait for another week or so?
Please advise, thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hi,

Normally how many days will DIAC takes to reply for PLE (Post Lodgement Enquiry) ? if anyone experienced...

Regards,
rangola
In my case.. I raised PLE and get reply approx after 14 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts