Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi expert expats,
Good afternoon. Before starting my question, please allow me to highlight my BG.

Applied to DIAC (175) on march, 2009 without CSL (2231-79 NEC). On december, 2009 got another assessment - now with specialization (2231-79 C#).
Queried DIAC by phone and they said they would allow adding specialization.

Last sunday I sent PLE on last status, CSL status and when I can expect CO.

they sent me this reply:

Dear Mr ****

Thank you for your email in relation to your visa application under Australia's General Skilled Migration program.

I can confirm that your visa application has been assigned to a case officer.

A preliminary assessment will be conducted on your visa application to determine if any further documentation is required. Once this assessment has been completed your case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.
What would be the gist of this reply? Have they assigned any CO to me already? Should I be mentally prepared for any further actions?

I am confused as well as excited because I nearly gave up any possibilities for positive possible results...

Please enlight me.

Regards.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Hi expert expats,
Good afternoon. Before starting my question, please allow me to highlight my BG.

Applied to DIAC (175) on march, 2009 without CSL (2231-79 NEC). On december, 2009 got another assessment - now with specialization (2231-79 C#).

they sent me this reply:

What would be the gist of this reply? Have they assigned any CO to me already? Should I be mentally prepared for any further actions?

I am confused as well as excited because I nearly gave up any possibilities for positive possible results...

Please enlight me.

Regards.
What is your account status ? and the document status ?

·
Registered
323 Posts
If DIAC say that CO is allocated, there will be a CO to your file. Start work on PCC & Medical if you have not front-loaded it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could you please let me know by which number you call to DIAC from Bangladesh. I tried a lot but never get them.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Hey Zonaid.. you have all reason to be happy... you have a CO assigned, he would contact you soon requesting to Meds and PCC..

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi expert expats,

they sent me this reply:

Please enlight me.

Regards.
Yea i agree you have CO now... wait for the good news ...

How many days did it took to get ur reply for PLE

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi jazverts,
The latest update - I got my visa granted on 19th March, got stamped on April 1. :)
The last couple of processes went like blinking....
CO emailed 5th March for Med/PCC
Med Sent 15th, PCC 16th (emal)
Visa letter - 19th...

I always used to get PLE reply within 7 days....

Best of luck.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi jazverts,
The latest update - I got my visa granted on 19th March, got stamped on April 1. :)
Visa letter - 19th...

Best of luck.
i got reply for my PLE after 10 days..
But it seem PLE didn't do any magic for me ....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi jazverts,
Visa letter - 19th...

Best of luck.

congrats ZOnaid

all the best... enjoy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts