Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come all post ads get banned...apart from certain individuals who happen to mention they are financial advisors or property agents??? :D :D :D :tongue1: :tongue1::juggle:

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
How come all post ads get banned...apart from certain individuals who happen to mention they are financial advisors or property agents??? :D :D :D :tongue1: :tongue1::juggle:
There is a vast difference between advertising and making a recommendation when someone has requested it. If you read the forum rules it should be clear.

Premium members may put direct ads in the classifieds section and in their signature. No one is permitted to post an ad in the main forum. It is also clear to moderators when someone has joined with the sole intention of promoting their business, and obvious recommendations from first time members tend to be suspicious and will be removed.

It is common sense really...

-

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
Ummm..... i guess they have to be moderators ?
And the property agents have to be good at their job and recommended by fellow posters, and the login id should not have been created for the sole purpose of advertising ?

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There is a vast difference between advertising and making a recommendation when someone has requested it. If you read the forum rules it should be clear.

Premium members may put direct ads in the classifieds section and in their signature. No one is permitted to post an ad in the main forum. It is also clear to moderators when someone has joined with the sole intention of promoting their business, and obvious recommendations from first time members tend to be suspicious and will be removed.

It is common sense really...

-
:D :D :D :clap2: :clap2: :tongue1: :tongue1: Only teasing :D

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
And the property agents have to be good at their job and recommended by fellow posters, and the login id should not have been created for the sole purpose of advertising ?

Anyone who posts on the forum regularly can put a link to their own company under their signature - not just moderators. The point with adverts is that if they are allowed, then the whole forum would be full of them and how boring and uninformative would that be??

Jo xxx

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
Read my earlier post & the forum rules.

-

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone who posts on the forum regularly can put a link to their own company under their signature - not just moderators. The point with adverts is that if they are allowed, then the whole forum would be full of them and how boring and uninformative would that be??

Jo xxx
Quite!! :D Feel free to delete thread was only teasing :D

·
Banned
598 Posts
hehehe I found the funny in here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.