Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm moving to Athens (Kifisia) from Denmark in the beginning of march. I have a 12 month daughter and I'm looking for other mums and playgroups.

Mette

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello Mette,

i have moved recently to Athens and im looking as well for other mums and playgroups for my 11 months old son.

If you wish drop me a line sometime.

Sophia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I will be moving to Athens in a few weeks (end of Feb) after I have had my baby in the UK
my other half will be working in Athens for 6 months. I would be good to meet some new friends out there!
As soon as I can get the baby a passport and our cats passports arrive we'll be on our flight out.
Not sure of our location in Athens yet, we are just sourcing rental property now.
Emma.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Sophia and Mette,
We have a playgroup in the northern suburbs (Agia Paraskevi) for babies, toddlers and children. We meet twice a week, on Wednesday and Friday. I can tell you the details if you like. Lots of friendly people to meet!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Sophia and Mette,
We have a playgroup in the northern suburbs (Agia Paraskevi) for babies, toddlers and children. We meet twice a week, on Wednesday and Friday. I can tell you the details if you like. Lots of friendly people to meet![/QUOTE

yes please, would you send me the details, my partner and I along with our 11 month old son would love to come along and meet everyone....

Best wishes Sophia, Alistair and Nikiforous.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi I will be moving to Athens in a few weeks (end of Feb) after I have had my baby in the UK
my other half will be working in Athens for 6 months. I would be good to meet some new friends out there!
As soon as I can get the baby a passport and our cats passports arrive we'll be on our flight out.
Not sure of our location in Athens yet, we are just sourcing rental property now.
Emma.
Hello Emma

Youll bring your cats to Greece? Thats nice, we brought ours when we moved in December.
Passport for the baby shouldnt take that long to be ready same for the cat one.
It will be good to meet you when you arrive.
Take care
Sophia

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Emma

Youll bring your cats to Greece? Thats nice, we brought ours when we moved in December.
Passport for the baby shouldnt take that long to be ready same for the cat one.
It will be good to meet you when you arrive.
Take care
Sophia
Hi,
Yes we are planning to bring the cats with us, just had them micro chipped and vaccinated for rabies, so they will be ready with passports end of Feb!
Luckily they are not really fussed about going out, so shouldn't have to worry too much about them exploring where they shouldn't

Are you living out there full time? We will only be out for 6 months.

Emma.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

my 13 months old daughter and myself are also looking for a playgroup with younger children around her age. However, we are located in the south of Athens (Glyfada). Is there anyone around interested in meeting in the south?

Barbara

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I've been living in Agia Paraskevi 3 years now and have an 18 months old daughter. I'd love to join your playgroup. Where can I find some information or a phone number to contact? Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Mette,
Why don't you give me a call and I'll tell you all about the playgroup. It would be great to have some new members.
Best wishes,
Kate.
Hi Kate,

I have also recently arrived in Athens (Pefki) and would love to join your group. My daughter is 11 months old and is missing interaction with other kids! Can you PM me the details?

Claire and Lauren

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi

I'm moving to Athens (Kifisia) from Denmark in the beginning of march. I have a 12 month daughter and I'm looking for other mums and playgroups.

Mette
Hi Mette

I moved to Athens in January and have a 11 month old daughter who would love to meet other kids in the area. We are based in Pefki.

Claire

G

·
Hi

Mette
Hi, Mette

My name ist Alexandra I moved with my husband and my son ( 4 years)
from Germany to Kifisia. I" looking also for other mums and playgroups.
Could you help me.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, Mette

My name ist Alexandra I moved with my husband and my son ( 4 years)
from Germany to Kifisia. I" looking also for other mums and playgroups.
Could you help me.
Hi Alexandra,
We have a lovely playgroup (English-speaking) in Agia Paraskevi. You are very welcome to come. We meet on Wednesdays and Fridays. I'll send you a message with my contact details, so we can get in touch.
Kate.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Alexandra,
We have a lovely playgroup (English-speaking) in Agia Paraskevi. You are very welcome to come. We meet on Wednesdays and Fridays. I'll send you a message with my contact details, so we can get in touch.
Kate.
Alexandra-
Just tried to send you a private message with my phone number and e-mail address but I can't do it....I think you need to become a member of expat forum.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,

I'm living in Pireaus and would love to join a playgroup and meet other moms!! I have an 11 month old daughter and she loves to be around others kids. could you please send me some info :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Question about Playgroups in Kifisia

Hi

Mette

Dear Mette,

I found this old thread of yours and am wondering if you have any information to share with me regarding playgroups. I have recently moved to Kifisia and my son is 13 months old. And are you familiar with the ELC (Early Learning Center) ? Are their classes worth attending?

Many thanks,
Marina

·
Registered
5 Posts
Question about Playgroups

Dear Kate,

Found these old threads and wondering if you are able to guide me toward the Agia Paraskevi playgroup if it still exists or any other in or near Kifisia area. Just moved to Kifisia with a 13 month old from US- Grew up in Greece and Belgium then studied in UK and US and now full circle, am back in Greece and looking forward to meeting up with other English speaking mums and their toddlers.

Many thanks,
Marina

Hi Alexandra,
We have a lovely playgroup (English-speaking) in Agia Paraskevi. You are very welcome to come. We meet on Wednesdays and Fridays.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts