Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

Am currently projecting to move to Marseille in a near future (to be with my girlfriend) and I was wondering on how hard it was to find a job out there. I have a commercial background in the shipping industry, excellent english both spoken and written, good level of spoken french but less developed written french.

Am from Mauritius (a tiny small tropical island in the indian ocean- for those who never heard of it :cool2:

Any tips about finding a job ot there? preferably in the shipping industry?

Cheers
Ashley

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi everyone,

Am currently projecting to move to Marseille in a near future (to be with my girlfriend) and I was wondering on how hard it was to find a job out there. I have a commercial background in the shipping industry, excellent english both spoken and written, good level of spoken french but less developed written french.

Am from Mauritius (a tiny small tropical island in the indian ocean- for those who never heard of it :cool2:

Any tips about finding a job ot there? preferably in the shipping industry?

Cheers
Ashley
Hey Ashley,

I have seen plenty of jobs in shipping working from the commercial advertised on pole emploi. You don't always have to be registered to them to apply, as most have a direct email. They seem to come up pretty frequently so try to check the site every day.

All the best,

T

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.