Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
Me and my partner have decied to quit the uk & start a new life in spain :)
Trouble is where to start :s any help would be greatfully received

WHERE? we want to be near a airport, schools, expats, ect must be a tourist spot but we drive so would be nice to be just outside of the hussle and bussle, i was thinking alicante??

What are the schools like i have a 17 year old & a 6 year old

WORKING? My partner is a tattoo artist so would be looking to eaither get a seat in a studio or rent a small place of our own, How easy/cheap is this?

Any help or tips would be great :)

·
Registered
14,309 Posts
Hi All

WHERE? we want to be near a airport, schools, expats, ect must be a tourist spot but we drive so would be nice to be just outside of the hussle and bussle, i was thinking alicante??

WORKING? My partner is a tattoo artist so would be looking to eaither get a seat in a studio or rent a small place of our own, How easy/cheap is this?

Hi and welcome,

My daughter lives outside Alicante and she says it's the best thing she has ever done., children go to state school and love it.
Spanish is a must... if you don't speak it start learning now.

Maiden

·
Registered
5,690 Posts
Hi All

The Northern Costa Blanca Denia / Javea / Gandia areas is right between Valencia and Alicante airport. Personally I dont like the Alicante area (city) myself. Javea & Denia are both tourist spots, Denia being one of the ferry ports for Ibiza & majorca. Your six year old is probably of a suitable age to start in a state school and will learn the language quickly. However if your 17 year old is still at school / in education then you will need to find an english speaking alternative International school unless he speaks good spanish

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.