There are quite a few comments on the forum about the impact of unemployment, or not, and Spain's economy. Unfortunately they are very often labelled as merely being negative, not informative. Some are of the opinion that people already living in Spain are on a mission to prevent others from coming! What the motive for that could be is hard to fathom. However, you could tryHi Nick. How are you finding life in that area? In terms of the economy, services, cost of living etc? I haven't been out there for about 18 months and just wondering how bad things are being hit by the impact of Spain's unemployment etc.
- looking at El País in English
- Search the BBC news for items about Spain
- Search Huffington Post/ Time/ The Economist. They all have short, medium and long articles about these themes
- Search the forum for unemployment/ work/ jobs/ economy/ economic etc
1. There will be elections next May.
2. Where the recovery is starting from ie what the state of the economy is right now, what the rate of employment is right now and how long it will take for "recovery" to happen
Have fun digging and delving!