Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi forum,

First of all, I have attached my lodgement page to ask a few questions because I find something very odd.

As you can see from the picture, it says;

"No health examinations are required for this person for this visa subclass based on the information provided to the Department of Immigration and Citizenship."

I used to have something like "organise your medical" there and now I've done it, it's gone.

Does this mean that they've already got my medical result and found nothing wrong?

But then, I don't have my CO yet, how would they have examined it?

Also I have nothing to upload for

Secondly, how would I know if I have my CO assigned?

It's not indicated anywhere on the page, so how do I get the notification?

Thanks,

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Anwser to you question:

It is normal, medicals are uploaded to the system by the Medical examination center so it is not strange that your medicals have been cleared and no further exam is required.

CO name is not indicated in visa portal, you can know your CO's name when you receive an email from him or call DIBP to get an update on your CO allocation status.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anwser to you question:

It is normal, medicals are uploaded to the system by the Medical examination center so it is not strange that your medicals have been cleared and no further exam is required.

CO name is not indicated in visa portal, you can know your CO's name when you receive an email from him or call DIBP to get an update on your CO allocation status.
Thanks,

But then why does it still have "attach Health Evidence of," option?

I got nothing to scan and upload for health evidence, should I just ignore it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Experts,

I am also in process of lodging my visa and have following questions:

1. Online visa application has 17 steps and last one being payment. It no where ask for any document uploads to be done in these 17 steps. Are the documents uploaded after payment is made?

2. Is it mandatory to have police clearance certificate beforehand. My appointment for issuing PCC is very near to expiry of visa invitation date. What I have not uploaded the PCC but have made the payments with in 60 days of invitation?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Apkash

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi Experts,

I am also in process of lodging my visa and have following questions:

1. Online visa application has 17 steps and last one being payment. It no where ask for any document uploads to be done in these 17 steps. Are the documents uploaded after payment is made?

2. Is it mandatory to have police clearance certificate beforehand. My appointment for issuing PCC is very near to expiry of visa invitation date. What I have not uploaded the PCC but have made the payments with in 60 days of invitation?

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Apkash

You are asked to upload documents after you have finished the lodgement.

:)

THIS will help you understand the process, it helped me too :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks,

But then why does it still have "attach Health Evidence of," option?

I got nothing to scan and upload for health evidence, should I just ignore it?
Yeah just ignore it. Sometimes it keeps on appearing even when you get your grant.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I had a same situation before 1 week ahead of Visa Grant that my Medical status got changed something like you mentioned in your image.

You are about to get VISA grant letter soon.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Minhas, kashifbari

Thanks,

So my medical's already gone through and cleared huh?

That's a good news :)

Now I just wait...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts