Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy an upright white piano (not digital). I live about 10 minutes from Beziers but also have a car so can visit other places. However, would prefer not Montpellier center as I get lost every time I go there !! Does anyone know of shops please which have a good selection?
Thanks Patti

·
Registered
737 Posts
why not digital ? the quality is superior to the more traditional unless you can afford a concert grand ...and I notice most grand piano's are now digital except for professionals

have a look on le bon coin , there was a white upright listed in herault by someone moving , looked as new at €1,500 doesn't say if it is digital

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Not sure why, when the OP says he wants a piano, you suggest he should buy a computer with a keyboard.

I might ask where I might buy a particular motorcycle - an AJS, for example. You might ask why I want an old bike with drum brakes and poor suspension, and give me a list of Honda dealers. I would not find that helpful.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Not sure why, when the OP says he wants a piano, you suggest he should buy a computer with a keyboard.

I might ask where I might buy a particular motorcycle - an AJS, for example. You might ask why I want an old bike with drum brakes and poor suspension, and give me a list of Honda dealers. I would not find that helpful.
sounds like you haven't been to a piano shop to try one recently

1 - 5 of 5 Posts