Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

Visiting Dubai for the first time early December. I'd seeking recommendations for ideal spots to photograph cityscapes at sunset/dusk/evening and early morning. I'm sure the Burj Khalifa is visible from many vantage points but which place would you recommend to photograph it and surrounding skyscrapers?

I'm also seeking any suggestions as to where to go scuba diving and what diving outfit to use.

Thanks in advance for all answers.

Marcus

·
Registered
95 Posts
I took some photos a couple of years ago for a photography course I was doing. I got some nice sunset photos of the marina buildings from the Palm. If you drive up to Atlantis then head left (south west) down that long side you will find some good shots to take. If you take a right at Atlantis and go round that way you can get the Burj al Arab and Jumeirah Beach Hotel with Burj Khalifa in the background. For Burj Khalifa itself we drove around it and found some waste ground to park on nearby. For a close-up of Burj al Arab we parked on the other side of the main road and walked across up the access road to the barrier. If you want to see the photos I took I have a slideshow on PDF I can send you if you p.m. me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts