Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I just want to know when it comes to photo graphic evidence of your wedding how many photos should u print & send? Also is it jus of the bride n groom u send or everyone?

Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
My wife submitted a total of only 13 photos which included wedding, birthday and a general get together.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1-2 photos from the wedding preferable with other people. 10-15 photos total from throughout your relationship including the wedding. Attach to sheets of A4.
I've got them on USB i thoight I would have to go and actually print of the physical photo?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Can I provide 30 pics of mixture on holidays, wedding, get together etc? Also when you say attach to A4 paper do u mean glue them on double sided or paper clips?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Can I provide 30 pics of mixture on holidays, wedding, get together etc? Also when you say attach to A4 paper do u mean glue them on double sided or paper clips?
You can if you want to submit 30. It's really up to you how many you want to. But 30 seems a kind of too many though.

I had mine printed by a local photography shop. Didn't cost much either.

·
Registered
579 Posts
ok do you write a brief description underneath and stick it on paper by glue?
My photos were printed on proper photo paper. You don't need to stick anything on anything. I didn't write any descriptions.

·
Registered
179 Posts
You should write date when it was taken where it was taken. Also if you have other people in the photo for example i had my brother visit my husband so i wrote a short description who is in the photo with us.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I used double sided seletape stuck two photos per page and then at the side or where you have space i wrote a small caption next to each photo.

·
Registered
579 Posts
At the back of the photo or stuck on paper and then underneath?Also is this really necessary?
If you are going to write anything, just write it on the back.

·
Super Moderator
18,089 Posts
30 is overkill. We recommend 10-15. Attach with glue or double sided tape. Write brief descriptions below.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Ok kool thanks :)

On another note, what pages of the passport do I photocopy?
You only need the bio/photo page. Unless you want to show proof of you having travelled to see your spouse in their country. Then photocopy all the pages you think are necessary.

·
Super Moderator
18,089 Posts
Ok kool thanks :)

On another note, what pages of the passport do I photocopy?
The applicant must supply their passport. For the sponsor you only need to copy the bio page. For trips use trip tickets or itineraries.

·
Registered
579 Posts
As I am the sponsor do I need to get a certified true copy signed by a professional or can I sign it myself?
I also was the sponsor. I didn't get my passport photocopy certified nor did I sign it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.