Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
We are about to submit our documents for my wife´s uk spouse visa application on Wednesday and I´m having a last minute panic about our phone records. We met in 2009 and got married in 2011. We have lived together for the vast majority of that time and have had about five periods apart. The longest being six months in 2014. The problem is I only have Skype records going back to 2013 as I had to do a factory reset due to a problem with my computer and my wife bought a new computer in 2013. Before that the other way we would communicate is by using international phone cards - which I don´t have any records for.

I have evidence of emails right throughout our relationship.

Does anybody think the lack of phone records will be a problem?

Cheers.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not even remotely... Sounds like your amount of documentation may even be bordering on overkill. A 6 year relationship in which you've been married for four years and living together most of that time doesn't need a lot of proof of genuineness. There's no reason to submit evidence of frequent contact for every communication medium you've used. Photos, marriage certificate, and evidence that you've lived together that long is adequate; Skype and messaging logs are more useful for couples who have spent the majority of their relationship in a long distance relationship. You can send a small sampling if you wish, but you certainly don't need six years' worth of communications.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.