Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry.....just a question. Im waiting for the outcome of my husbands visa. And as per usual am thinking the worst. A lady who applied the same time from the same country has told me her work has been contacted asking if she works there. My work hasnt recieved any call. Does this happen in all applications? Or can you be successful without them contacting your work. I applied under catagory a and sent 6 month pay slips and bank statements ( these were dated 26 days and 24 days before. Online app was submitted. This is ok right?) my work contract and letter. Is this all ok?

·
Super Moderator
18,059 Posts
It seems there have been more and more reports of employers being contacted recently but they may or they may not.

Bank statements, pay slips and the letter from your employer should be not more than 28 days old at the time of online application.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so i paid and applied online on 26th may. My last pay slip was 30th april and last bank statement was 02nd may. Date of application on the printed form showed 26th may. Biometrics were 3rd june. Am ok right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.