Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,213 Posts
I noticed from the NVC's web page that as part of the documents needed to be submitted by the applicant for interview in the family based immigrant category is the petitioner's documents such as birth and marriage certificates. Is there an alternative if I cannot get hold of the petitioner to release the needed documents?
If the petitioner is not playing ball, the whole thing dies.
1 - 1 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.