Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are relocating from Sydney, Australia to London with our 2.5 year old dog. Can anyone please recommend a pet relocation/travel company that you have used. I have looked into Jetpets and Animal Travel but I am wanting to hear your personal experiences and recommendations.
Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi

I will move with 3 dogs from guatemala to Uk the best service is United. Look for some aircargo company help to you o call them in Australia But finally the most important is service of airplan company.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I used Pet Relocation last year to move my ten year old dog from California to the UK. They were brilliant from start to finish, and Ziggi trotted out of his crate as though he'd just been for a short drive. They said that British Airways were the best airline to work with with staff that are properly trained with care of animals. Hope this helps in your search.

·
Registered
756 Posts
We used pet express and highly recommend them. I don't know if they service Australia. I concur with the statement about British airways. My friend set up the pet transport program at British airways and she told me all about what they do to ensure a safe trip for your pet. The quarters for pets are set up like the crew quarters down below. Safe, monitored with cats and dogs separated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.