Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I will be flying to Perth on July-12. Would love to meet fellow like minded people in Perth.

Lets catch up in Perth! Please post whoever are going to Perth.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hello All,

I will be flying to Perth on July-12. Would love to meet fellow like minded people in Perth.

Lets catch up in Perth! Please post whoever are going to Perth.
Why Perth?
Did you get a job over there? Or relative?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hi Mate!

All the BEST! I heard there are good Indian Community's there. Am sure you can catch up once you are there. I am planning for a WA SS, so would like to hear from you about jobs, people, place, living there etc once you reach there.

Just one question, after looking at your signature. You got a grant in 2013 and you are flying after 2 years? Am I reading it correct? How could that be? Did you just make an initial entry and come back?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Mate!

All the BEST! I heard there are good Indian Community's there. Am sure you can catch up once you are there. I am planning for a WA SS, so would like to hear from you about jobs, people, place, living there etc once you reach there.

Just one question, after looking at your signature. You got a grant in 2013 and you are flying after 2 years? Am I reading it correct? How could that be? Did you just make an initial entry and come back?
Hey,

Yes. I had made an initial entry in 2013 itself, had planned for permanent migration but due to family issues I had to comeback now going again.

I don't want to mingle only with Indian community, I want to meet and mingle with everyone around the globe in Perth :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey,

Yes. I had made an initial entry in 2013 itself, had planned for permanent migration but due to family issues I had to comeback now going again.

I don't want to mingle only with Indian community, I want to meet and mingle with everyone around the globe in Perth :D
I also have the same approach :)

Reactions: Vijay24

·
Registered
49 Posts
Planning to move to Perth in Jan 2016 :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great.. Thanks for clarifying mates. I was doubtful if initial entry and come back is allowed for State Sponsored visas or not. It's clear now. Appreciate your info.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.