Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I am a newbie to dubai started to explore the city and its awesum.I am working in
software divison n a company.I need money on initial bsis to snd back home fr urgnt issue.Can you people suggest me whethr it s advisable to take loan in dubai.I have my salry account here...

thanks,

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Hi,

Approach the bank where your are having your salary transferred, that would be the easiest.

On a separate note, please do not use text speak on the forum, is not allowed.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi all,
I am a newbie to dubai started to explore the city and its awesum.I am working in
software divison n a company.I need money on initial bsis to snd back home fr urgnt issue.Can you people suggest me whethr it s advisable to take loan in dubai.I have my salry account here...

thanks,
You mentioned you are new in Dubai; if at all you are applicable to get a personal loan from your bank, make sure you have considered all risks and consequences that could arise if you lose your employment.

My advice is to try to avoid a personal loan at all cost; especially if you do not gain local assets. In case of defaulting (job loss?) how will you pay back the loan? (The bank will try to cash the security check once you have been given employment termination; if it bounces, you may have a criminal case on your head)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts