Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am currently on study permit which will expire in December but i want to apply directly for permanent residency according to the new law for SA graduate with critical skills.

I studied ND: Accounting at CPUT. i have applied to register with a professional body IRMSA, waiting for their certificate and critical skills letter.

My question now is that once i given, should i go ahead and apply myself or use an immigration agent as i have been reading stories of how peoples CSV was denied and i am scared of that happening to me if i apply myself.

I will provide every document to the agent, its just for assurance or should i just keep my money and apply myself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.