Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1841 - 1860 of 1888 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I called them today they said it has passed all the quality assurance stages awaiting final decision by adjudicator and I must call again next week Thursday.I applied in Nov 2018 Spousal.
Hi RudMuk! Can you please advise us which number did you call and who were you speaking with?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thanks a lot eish, mine is a critical skills almost 17 months no outcome. I don't know what is going on there, my God.

Hello I called them today they said it has passed all the quality assurance stages awaiting final decision by adjudicator and I must call again next week Thursday.I applied in Nov 2018 Spousal.
Alom

·
Registered
2 Posts
I applied for my permanent residence based on a spousal relationship in July 2017. My current permit tracking says Application for XXX has been received at DHA on 12 Jul 2017.

What that mean ? nearly 4yrs past, only received ? no process ???????

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am seriously considering following your action. I have been waiting 38 months with no change in my status. I have also been following up but with no success. My application is from Aug 2016. If you were successful then I am sure it will help my case. Which immigration lawyer did you use?
Hi there, how is your PR now ? My application is from July 2017, and the online tracking status is Application for xxx has been received at DHA on 12 Jul 2017, from the day I applied till now !!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi everyone, I successfully got my ID. Applied on the 08th of march and it was issued on the 14th of April. So about a month.

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi all my husband's permanent residence application is finalized. But we are not in South Africa currently how can we know the outcome. Is there any way Just asking I know we need to collect it personally. He applied under spouse of a permit holder. Any advice will be appreciate. We will come to SA in Dec. So eagerness to know the outcome. Thank you so much. Your posts help me alot.
Especially siyama skota replied very promptly to his team. I got his mail id from this forum. Please advise me if you have any information to know the outcome. Thank you.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi family my PR application had been finalized and waiting for collection. Please have they opened for the ID applications? How long does it take to get the ID this days?

·
Registered
134 Posts
hi all my husband's permanent residence application is finalized. But we are not in South Africa currently how can we know the outcome. Is there any way Just asking I know we need to collect it personally. ...

Please advise me if you have any information to know the outcome. Thank you.
From VFS's website:

• How do I collect my decision back?
    Choose whether you would prefer to collect your decision in person at the Visa Facilitation Centre or have a representative collect the decision on your behalf. Your original machine readable passport is required to collect the decision. In case your original machine readable passport is not available at the time of collection, VFS Global shall not handover the decision to the applicant or representative. A representative needs to carry an authorization letter with name of the applicant and his passport number followed by name and ID number of the representative collecting the application. The representative is requested to carry a copy of his / her ID along with authority letter which will be retained by VFS Global.

Good luck!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hi family my PR application had been finalized and waiting for collection. Please have they opened for the ID applications? How long does it take to get the ID this days?
Congratulations!!

Now that you have graduated from this phase of your immigration (permit application) process, please move to the next phase for discussion about your ID book application here:

In brief, if you are single, you might get your ID book within a month. If you are married, well, my application for an ID book has been sitting at Marriage Section since last year Christmas. So...

Anyway, congratulations once again and see you there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thank you so much, I am married oo and have included in all my applications my marriage certificate. Will that be a challenge too? Not easy oo and can I use the certificate in the meantime for other transactions? I will go to the page too. Regards Michael
[QUOyoj="a4xiaoxiami, post: 15248337, member: 1678202"]
Congratulations!!

Now that you have graduated from this phase of your immigration (permit application) process, please move to the next phase for discussion about your ID book application here:

In brief, if you are single, you might get your ID book within a month. If you are married, well, my application for an ID book has been sitting at Marriage Section since last year Christmas. So...

Anyway, congratulations once again and see you there.
[/QUOTE]

1841 - 1860 of 1888 Posts