Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
2081 - 2084 of 2084 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi

Hi I phoned and all they can tell me is passed the 1at stage only and they will send a message to escalate the issue.l think am going to write an email going forwards like other people who wrote emails on this forum.l am beyond frustrated as l can not get a job because of this
True you can't do anything with a spousal permit. Now they don't even allow you to get a drivers licence with a spousal permit, was turned away last week at the licencing department. As for me the spousal is expiring in January and I was hoping the PR will come out so that I won't have to apply for a renewal.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Good day guys

I just called DHA to track progress of my application and was told that it's still on QA. When I asked at what stage of QA exactly I was told that from there it will go to dispatch. What does this mean if anyone has an idea?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Good day guys

I just called DHA to track progress of my application and was told that it's still on QA. When I asked at what stage of QA exactly I was told that from there it will go to dispatch. What does this mean if anyone has an idea?
You'll be lucky if it does. From my experience, a lot of applications get stuck at that stage. There are 4 or 5 QA stages. Mine is stuck at 2nd QA for months.
When I call every week I get different responses such as; It's almost finalized or it's still under investigations or a couple of more weeks or a few more months.
So their responses are very inconsistent.
Call again in a few days and you'll probably get a different response.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You'll be lucky if it does. From my experience, a lot of applications get stuck at that stage. There are 4 or 5 QA stages. Mine is stuck at 2nd QA for months.
When I call every week I get different responses such as; It's almost finalized or it's still under investigations or a couple of more weeks or a few more months.
So their responses are very inconsistent.
Call again in a few days and you'll probably get a different response.
Hi there ...i can a help ...commision only after job

2081 - 2084 of 2084 Posts