Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
2041 - 2060 of 2066 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I applied for my spousal PR in Jan 2020. Today I got a call from the issuing officer who asked me a few questions about my application, my husband and where I'm from. Does anyone know which stage this is. I keep reading people saying there are at 1st 2nd or 3rd QA stage. Where do you find out what stage you are in?

·
Registered
52 Posts
I applied for my spousal PR in Jan 2020. Today I got a call from the issuing officer who asked me a few questions about my application, my husband and where I'm from. Does anyone know which stage this is. I keep reading people saying there are at 1st 2nd or 3rd QA stage. Where do you find out what stage you are in?
They can ask at any stage. The only way to know which stage it's at is if you consistently follow up with them via the toll free number and emails.

·
Registered
22 Posts
The guy I spoke with said he will finalize my application by month end. I truly hope so
He also said that to me on 30/09 but when I check with the call centre it hasnt moved not even started quality assurance.Im just waiting to see what will happen month end.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys. I applied for PRP 26b in January 2018, application is now on 2nd QA stage. My TRP will expire in January 2022 which is 3 months from now. Do you think this PRP will be out by then or I must just apply for renewal now? Kindly advise.

·
Registered
4 Posts
He also said that to me on 30/09 but when I check with the call centre it hasnt moved not even started quality assurance.Im just waiting to see what will happen month end.

I called the call center and they confirmed that the quality assurance was done as per the call I received this week. So it seems the call was legit! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi guys. I applied for PRP 26b in January 2018, application is now on 2nd QA stage. My TRP will expire in January 2022 which is 3 months from now. Do you think this PRP will be out by then or I must just apply for renewal now? Kindly advise.
I think you have should apply for renewal. Better to be on the safe side. Also this might push your PR as well.

·
Registered
10 Posts
you still have to go through 3rd quality assurance and 4th quality assurance then decision after that for printing

2041 - 2060 of 2066 Posts