Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
2001 - 2020 of 2066 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just happened to check vfs status yesterday and to my surprise...application has been forward to vfc on 10 Sept 2021!!! Its been so long I don't even believe it...now to see what the outcome is

·
Registered
52 Posts
Just happened to check vfs status yesterday and to my surprise...application has been forward to vfc on 10 Sept 2021!!! Its been so long I don't even believe it...now to see what the outcome is
Congratulations. All the best! I applied early 2020. Still waiting

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good evening everyone.

I have collected my permanent residency today. I applied on the 24th of October 2018. There were no movements done until this year, it is in February that movements happened. And this is because I started calling home affairs and emailing home affairs. In March it moved from first quality assurance to second quality assurance. In May it moved from second to third quality. And finally in July it moved from 3rd quality to 4th quality assurance. On the last week of August, I called home affairs and emailed Mrs Tebogo. And I was told that that my application was on 5th quality assurance. On the 2nd of September my application was sent to Pretoria Oc. On the 3rd of September it was received at the Pretoria OC and was forwarded to vfs. On the 6th of September, it was ready for collection. It has been such an emotional roller-coaster! But, it is thanks to this forum that I have managed to get it. Thank you everyone for sharing emails and information and I wish all the best to those who are still waiting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Good evening everyone.

I have collected my permanent residency today. I applied on the 24th of October 2018. There were no movements done until this year, it is in February that movements happened. And this is because I started calling home affairs and emailing home affairs. In March it moved from first quality assurance to second quality assurance. In May it moved from second to third quality. And finally in July it moved from 3rd quality to 4th quality assurance. On the last week of August, I called home affairs and emailed Mrs Tebogo. And I was told that that my application was on 5th quality assurance. On the 2nd of September my application was sent to Pretoria Oc. On the 3rd of September it was received at the Pretoria OC and was forwarded to vfs. On the 6th of September, it was ready for collection. It has been such an emotional roller-coaster! But, it is thanks to this forum that I have managed to get it. Thank you everyone for sharing emails and information and I wish all the best to those who are still waiting.
Congratulations 🎊 we also applied in 2018 and application started moving after constant weekly follow ups from June 2021. Also ready for collection today but my husband will only be able to collect next week so I'm still anxious hoping it's a positive outcome 🙏

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good evening everyone.

Congratulations. I applied in January 2018, the application is still on 1st quality assurance. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed. I've been waiting for too long.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Good evening everyone.

Congrats! Did you book through vfs website for collection or was it walk-in

·
Registered
34 Posts
My PRP is still at 5 quality assurance and I applied on march 4 2020. What does it mean? And how much more time it will take to get the result.
Please reply.
I am constantly putting a mail to them.

·
Registered
52 Posts
My PRP is still at 5 quality assurance and I applied on march 4 2020. What does it mean? And how much more time it will take to get the result.
Please reply.
I am constantly putting a mail to them.
That's good. You should get it any time now. I applied in March 2020. Mine is still at 2nd quality assurance

2001 - 2020 of 2066 Posts