Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys

I Know people who received their grants must be elated. I am sure your joy knows no bounds. I am one of the lucky few to have received my 189 grant today.

In this moment of happiness, I would like to suggest that we express our appreciation and thanks to DIBP & your respective CO's for processing your application in a short time frame (compared to the 12 months or 18 months time frame mentioned on the website).

There is a client feedback section under the following link
immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/services

If you were lucky enough to have an exceptional CO who promptly responded to your emails, gave you timely advice and a quick grant, then you can also nominate such CO for an award under the following link.

Award for Client Service Excellence
immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/email/eform-client-service-award.htm

Regards,
Ashish

·
Registered
400 Posts
Let me share some interesting info... Yesterday I had an opportunity to be a part of some research done by a third party for DIBP. It was a 2 hour long interview in which I had a discussion about my experience with the visa processing. I was asked many questions on almost each and every aspect of my visa processing experience. the good things, the bad things and the ugly things and I gave them a lot of feedback. It was a very good experience. and hey, at the end I was paid 100 dollars :woot:

Reactions: v_yadav

·
Registered
33 Posts
Let me share some interesting info... Yesterday I had an opportunity to be a part of some research done by a third party for DIBP. It was a 2 hour long interview in which I had a discussion about my experience with the visa processing. I was asked many questions on almost each and every aspect of my visa processing experience. the good things, the bad things and the ugly things and I gave them a lot of feedback. It was a very good experience. and hey, at the end I was paid 100 dollars :woot:
i have nominated my case officer as she was way out of the box in terms of prompt response and professionalism
Do you mind to share where we can be a part of such research .
100 $ is quite promising but even if that is not there anymore should be ok as most importantly it will improve the quality of whole system eventually .
We should contribute back to system if we want quality system for the future.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts