Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have booked my PEO appointment. I have received the payment sheet. But its not showing time and date of my appointment ? So how i know, my appointment is booked and which date???

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did you try to call them? If you book it online they will email your appointment date, did you check your spam folder?

·
Registered
89 Posts
This happened to me, and it was my own fault. What I did is I paid, then I searched for an appointment time, found the one I wanted, got to the confirmation page, and thought I was done. I missed the big warning that said that I was not done. There was a final confirmation button (it just says "next") that I had not pressed. (I think the confusion comes from the fact that they tell you to print your page BEFORE you've completed the process, which is backwards.)

(The warning is a couple of pages before that one. It's step #3: "Once you have paid the fee you must click the 'Next' button to return to the 'Appointment booking summary' page where your appointment will be confirmed. If you do not complete this step your appointment will not be booked.")

What I had to do was go back to the IApply portal (https://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/iapply.portal), log in again, and then it showed me that I had paid, but the "book appointment" button was still there. So I had to go in and book the appointment again.

Additionally, I had done it whilst my preferred appointment time was still reserved ... by myself. I had to wait about ten more minutes before my appointment time was visible again and I could get the time I wanted.

If you did book the time successfully, logging in at the above address will give you a link to the confirmation. If you didn't, it'll give you a link to book your appointment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.