Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am willing to apply for online ACS Skills assessment. I want to get something clear. During pdf file attachment I can see info:

-- Your PDF file name must match the "Attachment Type" name.

What does it actually mean. I want to upload certified scanned copy of my passport, Bachelors degree certificate, Bachelors degree transcript. What will be the names in this case of each pdf file?

Thank you.

·
Registered
23,857 Posts
Hi,

I am willing to apply for online ACS Skills assessment. I want to get something clear. During pdf file attachment I can see info:

-- Your PDF file name must match the "Attachment Type" name.

What does it actually mean. I want to upload certified scanned copy of my passport, Bachelors degree certificate, Bachelors degree transcript. What will be the names in this case of each pdf file?

Thank you.
This is what I had used

Passport
Bachelors_Degree
Engg_semester_Transcript

Change as necessary

Cheers

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is what I had used

Passport
Bachelors_Degree
Engg_semester_Transcript

Change as necessary

Cheers
Thank you for your reply. My last question is: What should I input for the "date competed" for Bachelors degree? Is it the date when I completed or the date when the certificate had been awarded?

·
Registered
23,857 Posts
Thank you for your reply. My last question is: What should I input for the "date competed" for Bachelors degree? Is it the date when I completed or the date when the certificate had been awarded?[/QUOTE

I gave the date when I completed my last paper and the college closed

Cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts