Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In various forums,I can see lot of Indian applicants are frustrated because of delay in their processing.In some forums,some are even comparing their case with other HR country applicants,where many applicants got fast approval instead of being in HR country list. Is it that, pcc verification response from the Indian authority is very slow? As I studied in India, I had to submit an Indian PCC too. Is there anyone else who submitted pcc from India because he worked or studied in India?How is their timeline?:ranger:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Try Indian consulate in Bangladesh. Speak to them adn I am sure they will give you an insight. Yes PCC in India is a nightmare if you have not had a police clearance before.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Verification

Hii anj1976, actually I already got PCC from Indian consulate in my country.Though it is stated in the website that it would require 1 month, it took 3 months. My concern is DIAC does verification for the submitted PCC's with the concerned security authorities of that country. In that case how long does it take from Indian authority.:confused:

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
I dont think it takes time. medicals and PCC verification takes all of 2-3 weeks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts